A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Brien, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brien graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brien has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Brien MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heather Brien practice?
- Dr. Heather Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Brien practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.