Dr. Heather Brighthoffmeyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
This doctor was wonderful until my case became complicated. Her bedside manner was cold and she showed complete apathy for our sadness. I felt like she never had enough time to care or give us accurate information.

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Bright Hoffmeyer was friendly and knowledgeable. She is the best OB/GYN that I have seen. She spends an appropriate amount of time with you to get your questions answered and issues resolved. Really can't say enough good things.

February 17th, 2015
Love her!!!
Excellent doctor, very easy going, never felt rushed, highly recommend her.

February 2nd, 2015
Annual Exam
I went into Dr. B-H for my first annual after my first pregnancy and to discuss birth control. I explained that I had had some issues with the pill in the past and she pushed the IUD. I had to specifically ask her about any negative implications. She handed me a pamphlet and I said I would think about it and get back to her. She went to leave the room and I had to ask her if she was going to give me a BC perscription. I was a little shocked that I had to do so. Additionally, when she was making small talk I told her that we were selling a house and were going to closing. She specifically asked me if we were foreclosing on a house because she did not understand my terminology. I did not feel comfortable to go back to her, despite any qualifications she may have.

January 19th, 2015
Very happy I found Dr. Heather Bright-Hoffmeyer and for her staff!
Dr. Heather is an excellent doctor and human being. After a very hard and emotional/stressful pregnancy (because of outside factors and being age 42) she brought my 3rd son in via a 3rd c-section. She, and her staff, were always professional and they all kept me very calm, at various times, and had immense compassion, understanding and patience. My baby is healthy, happy..emotionally, intellectually and physicalically and I can't thank her enough for her kindness, professionalism and sincere care. She is a blessing for anyone having a baby and for her/his<--daddy.. baby coming into this world.

May 5th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Bright-Hoffmeyer was excellent through every stage of my surgery. She took a lot of time to explain my condition, checked on me several times post surgery and listened, which is so important. Her nurse, Libby, is also great. I highly recommend Dr. Bright-Hoffmeyer and I'm extremely grateful.

October 30th, 2013
patient
I had one office visit with Dr. Bright Hoffmeyer , before she performed my surgery. I found her to be extremely easy to talk to, very honest, and direct. I felt like she had known me for more than the one office visit. She called me the next day to see how I was feeling and asked specific questions regarding my recovery. I would see her again and recommend her.

April 26th, 2013
Love Dr B-H. She is kind, patient and caring to a first time mom like myself. I would recommend her and her nurse to anyone.

April 15th, 2013
doesn't seem to care about her patients
Didn't call me when my mammogram came back suspicious. Didn't seem to care that her nurse lied to me about my medication nor that the phone nurse did not call back the pharmacy.

February 29th, 2012
It wasn't pleasant experience
I don't need anyone to hold my hand and baby me, but this woman was too cold. Her assistant was wonderful; Dr. H. treated me like I don't know what I'm talking about. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.