A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Brooks is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather D Brooks MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Heather Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Brooks practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wytheville, VA.
See Blacksburg Internists and Blacksburg Oncologists.