A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Bruce is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruce
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bruce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Bruce MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heather Bruce practice?
- Dr. Heather Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Bruce practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.