Dr. Heather Buchholz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Heather Buchholz?

Please dont go

Posted on July 24th, 2016

She was terrible! I went to this Dr two yrs ago for hormonal cystic acne and she didn't listen to me about symptoms. Made fun of my face. Was very embarrassed. Had to go to ESSENTIA instead to get an accurate diagnosis and treatment. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HER

Bad doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

If you're a girl and you have acne, do not go to Dr. Bucholz! She didn't listen to me, made me feel bad, and put me on medication that I'm not allowed to be on! (Birth control pills and I'm not allowed estrogen) I told her I wasn't allowed to have estrogen and she laughed it off and told me my concerns were made up. Went to schedule another appointment... they can't get me in until 7 months out! Scheduled with Essentia, they got me in a week later and the doctor I saw was amazing. Will never be going to St Luke's again...

Thorough and Friendly

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Buchholz was very thorough about the history of the condition. She was also very friendly and took plenty of time with us. We were very happy with her care and would highly recommend her. It is unfortunate that there is such a long wait to get an appointment.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Buchholz is efficient, effective and caring. She treats her staff (from office interactions I have witnessed) and patients with respect. She exhibits a caring attitude. I would recommend Dr. Buchholz to anyone --

Posted on April 10th, 2015