A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Butler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather D Butler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Butler practice?
- Dr. Heather Butler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Butler practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Braselton, GA.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.