A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Butler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Eunice Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Butler practice?
Dr. Heather Butler practices Pediatrics near Eunice, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Braselton, GA.
See Eunice Pediatricians.