A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Cahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Elizabeth Cahan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Cahan practice?
- Dr. Heather Cahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Cahan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See West Hollywood Pediatricians.