A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Campion, Hand and Wrist Specialist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campion
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campion Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Campion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather A. Campion MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Campion practice?
- Dr. Heather Campion has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Campion practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene , OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.