A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Campion, Hand and Wrist Specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Campion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather A. Campion MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Campion practice?
- Dr. Heather Campion has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Campion practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene , OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.