Obstetrician & Gynecologist
6215 Humphreys Blvd
Ste 500
Memphis, TN 38120
901-682-0630
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr Chauhan makes you feel like you are her only patient. Always takes time to listen to you! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

|  LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I am an RN and work in the hospital setting. I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Dr. Chauhan. She delivered my second child and I see her once a year now. Absolutely excellent!!! I would not go anywhere else for my OB/GYN care!

by Cali Girl at Heart on Mar 23rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

My husband and I recently moved here fr his job and I needed a new OBGYN. I was extremely nervous because the previous OBGYN was my family's physician and a family friend, and she was the only OBGYN I had ever had.||My husband is friends with a man who works at the Baptist hospital, and he said that a lot of people he knows (dr's, nurses, staff, etc) goes to Dr. Chauhan and she comes very highly recommended. I figured if the employees at the hospital recommend her, she's got to be good- and boy was I right!||She was wonderful. I thought it was impossible to feel comfortable while getting a pap smear, but I actually was! I didn't wait long to be seen, she made sure my questions were answered, and she was very fast and efficient (but not 'rushy' ). She has a true gift at making you feel relaxed- and with my first visit, I felt more comfortable with her than with my old doctor that I had been going to for years! She will be the only OBGYN I will have as long as I am in Memphis!

by Jennifer on Dec 22nd, 2008

Wonderful OB!!! I LOVE her!

Apr 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been going to Dr. Chauhan for a few years now and I couldn't be more pleased. She keeps me well informed, and she has an impeccable bedside manner. I never feel rushed, and I leave my visits feeling like every question is answered, and with confide

Jan 7th, 2008

Extremely competent and caring physician

Oct 15th, 2006

Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner! Really took time to talk to me and answer all my questions. Highly reccomend

Sep 27th, 2006 on yahoo.com

very efficient, very professional and friendly: I went in for my first visit at the end of July, very nervous about switching doctors. The nurses and Dr. Chauhan were super super friendly and my made my visit a plesant experience. There was hardly a wait.