A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Chial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Chial is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Chial, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chial graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather J Chial MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Heather J. Chial practice?
- Dr. Heather Chial has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heather Chial practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Prairie Du Chien, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI and West Union, IA.
See Prairie Du Chien Internists and Prairie Du Chien Gastroenterologists.