A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Chial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Chial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chial
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Chial, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chial graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather J Chial MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Heather J. Chial practice?
- Dr. Heather Chial has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Chial practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Decorah, IA.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Gastroenterologists.