A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Christensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Christensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Christensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Christensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Christensen practice?
- Dr. Heather Christensen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heather Christensen practices Family Medicine near Tomah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crescent, MN and Holmen, WI.
See Tomah Family Physicians.