A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Christensen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Christensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Christensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Christensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Christensen practice?
- Dr. Heather Christensen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Heather Christensen practices Family Medicine near Holmen, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukon, IA and Caledonia, MN.
See Holmen Primary Care Doctors.