A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Collins, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ann Collins DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Heather Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Collins practices Family Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians.