Dr. Heather Cribbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Cribbs?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Heather Cribbs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

The worst doctor's office I've ever visited. First appointment went well, and I liked Dr. Cribbs, but before the second visit they figured out they made a mistake and didn't take my insurance. I stopped taking the treatment I was prescribed (thyroid) because I couldn't get in to another doctor within the 3 weeks I was trying the medication. A year later, when my insurance changed again and I needed a new doctor, I thought I would try Dr. Cribbs again. This time it was simply to activate my insurance with a physical, which I made very clear when I booked, visited and followed through. They set up the wrong appointment which was then billed to me (physical would have been free) and delayed activating my insurance by 4 months. The fiasco in trying to find out what had gone wrong was even worse than the screw up. Very rude and evasive. Kept telling me the owner of the practice would call to fix this (NEVER heard from her) and I kept having to call them. They also admitted I was NOT the only patient that they did this to ... so patient beware, more work than they are worth. There are much better offices in the area. I get that the new insurance companies are difficult to keep track of but this is the medical office's job, not the patient's. The doctors in this office may be good but the inept staff makes it not matter.

December 27th, 2011

RJohnson

Excellent Doctor very knowledgeable, a good listener caring and compassionate. Very trustworthy. My utmost recommendation.

April 22nd, 2011

Very Understanding

I met with Dr Cribbs for pneumonia and she was very compassionate and understanding. She took the time to ask questions and was very thorough and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician.

May 24th, 2017