Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Crittenden
Dr. Heather Crittenden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ, with another office in Flagstaff, AZ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Crittenden is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird BHC and Flagstaff Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Crittenden has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Heather Crittenden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.
Dr. David Coy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. Elizabeth Harding
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Joel Terriquez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi7