A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ann Jones MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Heather Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Jones practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.