A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Rogers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather D Rogers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Heather Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Rogers practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.