Dr. Heather Davis-Kingston MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017
Doesn't care to come and see you in the hospital when you're in there.

January 9th, 2017
Never came to see me at hospital stay of 14 days. What kind of doctor doesn't even call a colleague to go see a patient at the hospital if she is a critical care doctor?
Stay away from this so called doctor

June 27th, 2014
registered Nurse
dr. Davis is an outstanding physician. Her clinical expertise are outstanding. If you are really sick go see her; The entire group of Intensivist she works with are ALL the A team. She has high standards and expects her patients are welled cared for at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center or her office.

June 2nd, 2012
Stay away! Rudest doctor ever!
Dr. Davis is the most unprofessional rude physician in California! Don't go to her! Everyone at Pomona Valley Hospital can tell you she has a terrible attitude and sends coworkers and patients into tears. I wouldn't go to her if I were dying and she was the only doctor on earth! She is evil and heartless.

February 20th, 2012
Poor communication,with patient
While in PVHMG hospital, Dr. Davis came into my room and gave the impression that she was responsible for my medical care. She placed her stethoscope on my chest twice and listened for a very brief period of time. She then walked out and ordered that I be sent to a non-telemetry floor. She did not bother to come back and advise me of her action so that I could question her rationale. As it turned out, I developed some lung fluid and solid matter in my right lung which required me to stay on the floor for further respiratory treatment. Dr. Davis' manner and perceived air of superiority did not give me the impression that she really cared about my medical condition so much as to "get me out of a higher cost room". The other doctors who were DIRECTLY involved with my operations and recovery were willing to spend time and answer questions from me as well as family members. An Intensivist who only makes a cursory appraisal is a detriment to patient care!

April 7th, 2017