A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Dealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Dealy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Dealy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dealy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dealy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Louise Dealy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Dealy practice?
- Dr. Heather Dealy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heather Dealy practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.