A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Dealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Dealy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dealy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dealy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Dealy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dealy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dealy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Louise Dealy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Dealy practice?
- Dr. Heather Dealy has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Dealy practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.