A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Diaz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Silverton Hospital
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather N. Diaz practice?
Dr. Heather Diaz practices Family Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Family Physicians.