A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Dolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Dolman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dolman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dolman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Dolman practice?
Dr. Heather Dolman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Detroit Surgeons.