A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Dolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Dolman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dolman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather S Dolman MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Dolman practice?
- Dr. Heather Dolman has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Dolman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.