A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Dolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Dolman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dolman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Sharon Dolman MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Dolman practice?
- Dr. Heather Dolman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Dolman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Detroit Surgeons.