Dr. Heather Donato MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2014
Customer Service
I have only seen Dr. Donato once and had filled out a request for them to fax to my old OBGYN's office for my records. I learned last week while calling w/a concern I have that the records were never received. So, I faxed them my old labs from before I became a patient of theirs for review and they had me to redo the labs last week. The results have come back and I faxed them yesterday to the nurses attention and ask to please have her to call me. Three phone calls later and a day, still no word from the Dr. Customer service is definately Not a strong point w/this clinic. I would like to know that I matter to my Dr.

February 27th, 2013
5 Star Doctor
Dr. Denoto is a fantastic doctor and person. I have NEVER met a doctor more concerned about my well being than the next patient in line. Because of this, you might wait unusually longer than at another doctor. But trust me, she is worth it. She is kind, great listener, compassionate, tries all avenues to fix what needs fixed and she remembers you, the person, not the customer. I have recommended her to all new comers to the Memphis area, and they all love her.

July 10th, 2011
excellent doctor just be prepared to wait and wait