Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

I love dr. Edwards. She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. I can tell she enjoys her job and actually listens to me.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Just went today for my first appointment. Was told to be early to fill out paperwork and I get in there and they comment on how early I was and then they give me my paperwork and about 3 minutes into a 10 page set of papers they asked if I was done yet and when I replied No they rolled their eyes and closed the glass back. When I was done it was time for my appointment so I sit back down and wait. Then about 15 minutes later I asked for my ID and insurance card back and they replied they was not done, they couldnt get verification from my insurance company, so I sit back down and notice a sign that stated IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE YOU WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE. Now by the time I get my ID and Insurance back it was almost 25 minutes past my appointment time, so I ask about how long its going to be, they receptionist became very rude. I pointed out their sign and said if I have to be on time then they should be as well. They became even more rude and told me to leave and find another doctor then, so I did.