Dr. Heather Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2015
Dr Edwards Is one of the best Gynecologist MD so out there in Atlanta. .. :-) Luv her to death. ...she's excellent with delivering babies. .. :-)

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Edwards was not only our Obgyn was like a second mother to us. Great woman, smart, courteous, and knows her stuff!

August 12th, 2013
I love dr. Edwards. She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. I can tell she enjoys her job and actually listens to me.

November 3rd, 2010
Horrible
Just went today for my first appointment. Was told to be early to fill out paperwork and I get in there and they comment on how early I was and then they give me my paperwork and about 3 minutes into a 10 page set of papers they asked if I was done yet and when I replied No they rolled their eyes and closed the glass back. When I was done it was time for my appointment so I sit back down and wait. Then about 15 minutes later I asked for my ID and insurance card back and they replied they was not done, they couldnt get verification from my insurance company, so I sit back down and notice a sign that stated IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE YOU WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE. Now by the time I get my ID and Insurance back it was almost 25 minutes past my appointment time, so I ask about how long its going to be, they receptionist became very rude. I pointed out their sign and said if I have to be on time then they should be as well. They became even more rude and told me to leave and find another doctor then, so I did.