A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Elias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather L Elias MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Elias practice?
- Dr. Heather Elias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Elias practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.