Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Evans
Dr. Heather Evans, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Evans is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Hospital, Puget Sound and Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Evans has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Heather Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Hugh Foy
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Jack Liu
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi
Dr. Mikhail Gelfenbeyn
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi34