A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Ferrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Ferrill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrill
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrill graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ferrill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather P Ferrill DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heather P. Ferrill practice?
- Dr. Heather Ferrill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Ferrill practices Psychiatry near Saco, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Biddeford, ME.
See Saco Psychiatrists.