A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Fitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Fitter, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitter graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Fitter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Drucker Fitter MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Fitter practice?
- Dr. Heather Fitter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Fitter practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Kensington Neurologists.