A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Friedman-Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Friedman-Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman-Cohen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Friedman-Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Naomi Friedman-Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather N. Friedman-Cohen practice?
- Dr. Heather Friedman-Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Friedman-Cohen practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.