Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Fullerton
Dr. Heather Fullerton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with other offices in High Point, NC and High Point, NC (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Fullerton is affiliated with High Point Regional Hospital and High Point Regional Health System. Dr. Fullerton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Fullerton has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Heather Fullerton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.
Dr. Mark Billante
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Jesus Rodriguez
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. James Bray
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi19