Dr. Heather Fullerton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Fullerton?

December 30th, 2015

Worst service I've ever received. Fullerman did not explain what was wrong with me besides, I need therapy. Didnt seem like she cared. WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME!

September 16th, 2011

extremely thorough and caring.

November 5th, 2009

Dr Fullerton explains things to me and makes sure I understand them before I leave her office. Donna is always quick and efficient and has gone above and beyond for me several times. There is also a black lady there (I forgot her name), that has gone out of her way to make sure my paperwork for the insurance company was done accurately-saving me time and money. She will come from behind the desk to hand us paperwork and that means a lot since we are there for pain and are on crutches, in wheelchairs and on canes and just left the check-in window. These are little things people appreciate. I had a disagreement with one of the new receptionists and it was because I was used to a higher caliber of customer service and respect from the others who work there. The new lady acted as if she did not want to work. I do not appreciate people that have customer service jobs that act like they are doing us a favor by granting us their presence. All in all I would recommend this office to anyone because of the nice ones that are there.

September 29th, 2008

Excellent care!!

My visits are always accomodating considering the amount of pain I'm in and Dr. Fullerton is exactly what is needed. She's a very intelligent, caring physician and I would say highly recommended. The entire staff is compassionate and have always made my trips very comforting. Her CMA Donna Jean makes sure that my time in the lobby is limited and her prep for the Dr. is excellent. She knows exactly what she's doing! I'm not sure if anonymous knows what they're talking about as my visits have put my mind and pain at ease and the staff has the utmost professionalism and integrity.

September 15th, 2017