Heather Furnas, MD

Plastic Surgery Associates
4625 Quigg Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
(707) 537-2111
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Heather Furnas is more then just a plastic surgeon...  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

Dr. Furnas also improves your confidence with her wonderful work! She is compassionate as well. I had a breast reduction one year ago (2011) after dreaming and planning on it for over 15 years! I chose Dr. Furnas because of her wonderful reviews online and her locality. From the initial encounter, I experienced nothing but kindness, patience and professionalism from every single person I came across in Dr. Furnas' office and surgery room. Dr. Furnas and her husband Dr. Canales, have their own surgery unit and recovery room in their building. Everything is state of the art. They even have their own generator to use if the power goes off while performing surgeries! The whole staff make you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you step in to the office. Everyone is always smiling and cheerful. Follow up after the surgery is just awesome, you don't get shoved aside and forgotten by Dr. Furnas. I can't recommend her enough! Go meet her, you will see what all of us already know!

|  A Natrual Looking Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

I have never experience a more friendly environment in a Doctor's office before in my life. The Staff where all pleasant to be around, and caring of my specific needs. I was so happy to find a Dr Furnas. Dr. Furnas is full of great information, and will explain expectations and realistic results.. This was by far most appreciated. I would Highly recommend Dr Furnas for Breast Augmentation. She's got what it takes to give you the results your looking for...