A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Walsh, Board Certified Ob/Gyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Gayle Sutton Walsh MD is a female Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather G. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Heather Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Walsh practices Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.