Board Certified Ob/Gyn

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Lovely Lady  |  show details
by Shelly H. on Aug 25th, 2014

I liked her straight away. She was very honest, direct, and down to earth. I felt like she was really listening to me, and she made suggestions for my health that had nothing to do with my lady parts! I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a better ob/gyn.

|  show details
by S Ashby on Apr 2nd, 2014

Felt that she was very thorough! Did not feel rushed! Very warm and caring!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Happy mom on Nov 18th, 2013

Although I had to wait about 30 min, it was worth the wait!! Dr. Walsh listened to me and my concerns. I had a complicated pregnancy, and she totally knew what to do, and made me feel safe and cared for thru the entire thing. I encourage all my friends to see her. She explains the situation where you can understand, but totally respects your wishes. She's not bossy or uppity like some docs. I know I can tell her anything!

|  Haven't seen but once!  |  show details
by unhappy mommy on May 31st, 2013

I've only seen the doctor once since being under her care. I only ever see her LNP. I have some health issued that need to be addressed and I feel that they do not take them seriously, otherwise I would have seen her more than the once. I am not optimistic that she will have time for me and my baby not even when it is time to give birth. I'd rather know my attending doctor than have a stranger come in to deliver my little one. I will be looking for a new doctor soon.

Doctor's Response

At times, patients' work schedules preclude them from coming in on days when I am in the office as I have a surgery day and a labor and delivery day. However, any patient can ALWAYS ask to see me specifically anytime they wish.