Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Medical Clinic of North Texas
209 N Bonnie Brae St
Ste 304
Denton, TX 76201
940-898-1476
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by S Ashby on Apr 2nd, 2014

Felt that she was very thorough! Did not feel rushed! Very warm and caring!

|  AWFUL  |  show details
by Lauren on Dec 18th, 2013

I was pregnant for the first time. Getting an appt was easy, but I waited over an hour to see her. When she came in she spent maybe 5 mins with me. She came in said "Hi I'm Dr. Walsh. Lay back we're doing a pap smear." Then she was gone. I had questions, I was nervous, I want to know what to expect....this was my first time....but she obviously didn't care. Then there was a mix up with lab orders. I had to physically go up there to get the correct orders....and then I got yelled at by her nurse. She told me that it did not matter when I did my prenatal labs......this may have been my first time but this did not sound right. Needless to say I never went back. Glad I did not because I have heard 3 terrible, unforgivable stories from other people. I switched to another doctor and had a wonderful childbirth experence. I am glad this happened in the end, because I may have been stuck with her and my experience in delievery could have been awful.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Happy mom on Nov 18th, 2013

Although I had to wait about 30 min, it was worth the wait!! Dr. Walsh listened to me and my concerns. I had a complicated pregnancy, and she totally knew what to do, and made me feel safe and cared for thru the entire thing. I encourage all my friends to see her. She explains the situation where you can understand, but totally respects your wishes. She's not bossy or uppity like some docs. I know I can tell her anything!

|  Haven't seen but once!  |  show details
by unhappy mommy on May 31st, 2013

I've only seen the doctor once since being under her care. I only ever see her LNP. I have some health issued that need to be addressed and I feel that they do not take them seriously, otherwise I would have seen her more than the once. I am not optimistic that she will have time for me and my baby not even when it is time to give birth. I'd rather know my attending doctor than have a stranger come in to deliver my little one. I will be looking for a new doctor soon.

|  never forgotten  |  show details
by Dad of a healthy brave boy who died for no reason on Jan 17th, 2013

I wished I would have trusted my gutt feeling!