Board Certified Ob/Gyn

3.0

Lovely Lady show details Lovely Lady
by Shelly H. on Aug 25th, 2014

I liked her straight away. She was very honest, direct, and down to earth. I felt like she was really listening to me, and she made suggestions for my health that had nothing to do with my lady parts! I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a better ob/gyn.

by S Ashby on Apr 2nd, 2014

Felt that she was very thorough! Did not feel rushed! Very warm and caring!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Happy mom on Nov 18th, 2013

Although I had to wait about 30 min, it was worth the wait!! Dr. Walsh listened to me and my concerns. I had a complicated pregnancy, and she totally knew what to do, and made me feel safe and cared for thru the entire thing. I encourage all my friends to see her. She explains the situation where you can understand, but totally respects your wishes. She's not bossy or uppity like some docs. I know I can tell her anything!

Haven't seen but once! show details Haven't seen but once!
by unhappy mommy on May 31st, 2013

I've only seen the doctor once since being under her care. I only ever see her LNP. I have some health issued that need to be addressed and I feel that they do not take them seriously, otherwise I would have seen her more than the once. I am not optimistic that she will have time for me and my baby not even when it is time to give birth. I'd rather know my attending doctor than have a stranger come in to deliver my little one. I will be looking for a new doctor soon.

Doctor's Response

At times, patients' work schedules preclude them from coming in on days when I am in the office as I have a surgery day and a labor and delivery day. However, any patient can ALWAYS ask to see me specifically anytime they wish.