A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gatcombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Gatcombe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatcombe
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gatcombe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Gatcombe, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatcombe graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gatcombe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Gatcombe MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Gatcombe practice?
- Dr. Heather Gatcombe has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heather Gatcombe practices Radiation Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Austell Radiologists.