A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gatcombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Gatcombe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Gatcombe, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatcombe graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gatcombe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Gatcombe MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heather Gatcombe practice?
- Dr. Heather Gatcombe has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heather Gatcombe practices Radiation Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Austell Radiologists.