A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Geis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Geis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geis
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Geis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Geis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Geis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Geis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather K Geis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heather K. Geis practice?
- Dr. Heather Geis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Heather Geis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists and Oklahoma City Child Psychiatrists.