A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gladue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Gladue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gladue graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gladue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Sue Gladue DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Gladue practice?
- Dr. Heather Gladue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Gladue practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.