A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gornik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Gornik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gornik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Gornik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gornik graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gornik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Leah Gornik MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Gornik practice?
- Dr. Heather Gornik has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Gornik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.