A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gotha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gotha
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gotha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotha graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Elizabeth Gotha MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Gotha practice?
- Dr. Heather Gotha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Gotha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.