A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather H Gottlieb DO is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Heather H. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Heather Gottlieb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Gottlieb practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.