Urologist

Beware show details Beware
by Nancy A, on May 23rd, 2013

I have MS and this doctor had me use catheter that I should not have used--UTI --SEPSIS infection from catheters left me clinically dead 2-1/2 years ago My MS progressed from so many infections THIS OFFICE DOES NOT KNOW BLADDER PROBLEMS DUE TO MS

excellent! show details excellent!
Sep 11th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Gottlieb and had the good fortune of being able to discuss my young daughter's symptoms with her. She provided a lot of good information and steered me in the right direction. She clearly cares about her patients and has a passion for her specialty that really comes across. She is definitely one of the really special physicians out there. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Beware! show details Beware!
Jan 8th, 2010

Tried to push for unneeded Interstim implant. Botched bladder hydrodistension: ordered anesthesiologist to give me medicine I was allergic to, put on my chart (falsely) that I was schizophrenic, and damaged a nerve, maybe permanently. the next day she dismissed me as her patient. The day after that I wound up in the hospital, dehydrated and with an infection.