Dr. Heather Burney Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Heather Burney?

Posted on April 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Grant's for about 5 yrs. at the Biddle Point location. I have found her to be thorough and conscientious and nice. I would recommend her to others without hesitation. The only issue I have is with setting appointments but I find that it is the same with all C.M.C. satellites. Once you learn how that system works and how to navigate it those issues can be minimized and almost eliminated.

Changing Doctors

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr Grant is a dissappointment

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I started going to Dr Grant in 09 - she would not treat my hypothyroidism, 2 fractures in my spine, plaque psyorisis, exzema, but was ready with a prescription for retin a! I called and made appt's with other drs there, everyone of them are fantastic!!!!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2017