Dr. Heather Green MD Patient Reviews

September 27th, 2015
best sweetest doctor ever

March 19th, 2013
Outstanding Physician
Three words that come to mind when I think about Dr. Green. Compassionate. Intelligent. Thorough. She is by far the best physician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. She always gives 100% to everyone in her care. She goes the extra mile to make a highly stressful and emotional situation more bearable. She stays calm, cool, and collected in an emergency and I have seen her bring many patients back from near death. Her dedication to the profession and her patients is commendable and highly respected. She is honest and straight forward; nothing is ever sugar coated. Dr. Green is a fantastic physician and I would recommend her to everyone.

Wonderful doctor
Dr Green is an outstanding doctor. She is caring,thorough ,incredibly gifted at her skill. She take the time to assess in great detail about a it's condition she's a skilled doctor who Is compassionate about her care and is extremely good In any problem area.

care giver
Highly intelligent with wonderful diagnostice skills spent quality time with pts and their families . Exceptional values and would be a great benefit to any hospital , private practice or any other field of medicine

Caring doctor
Dr Green took care of me and my daughter recently when we were so sick with the flu. She was very thorough, explained everything to us, answered all our questions, and even made us laugh despite how ill we felt! I highly recommend her if you need a competent, caring doctor for you and your family. Her staff even called us a couple days later to check on us and see how we were doing.