Dr. Heather Gunnarson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology San Diego, CA

4.8

September 11th, 2013
Wonderful physician
I would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson to any woman in need of gynecologic care.

April 15th, 2013
Amazing Dr and staff
I would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson and her staff for any OBGYN visit! I have never received such great care from a Dr. She is listens to your concerns, answers questions and is non-judgemental. Something I find most doctors excel at! When/if I have another baby, Dr. Gunnarson will be my go to OB! Thank you everyone at IGO!

September 21st, 2012
Dr. Gunnarson is an excellent doctor. This is my first pregnancy and I've had quite a few issues. I'm so thankful to have such a caring and compassionate doctor that goes above and beyond to provide quality health care.

February 26th, 2012
Caring & Compassionate
Dr. Gunnarson is amazing. She spends quality time with me every time that I see her. Dr. Gunnarson is extremely thorough when it comes to health screenings, etc. I highly recommend her.

August 12th, 2010
amazing obgyn!
i would and have recommended Dr. Gunnarson to other women. i first went to her for my first pregnancy and she was great. i never felt rushed out of a room; she always answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. my second pregnancy was twins. i though there was something wrong at week 7 and told her nurse. she got me it for an ultrasound that same day and that's when they found that there were two! i received the same level of care, just was seen more often. Dr. Gunnarson did not deliver any of my children, which was a bummer, but i was as confident in both of the doctors that delivered my three kids. i would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson, she is amazing!