A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital Inc
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Hazel Walsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather H. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Heather Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Walsh practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.