A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital Inc
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Hazel Walsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather H. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Heather Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Walsh practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.