A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Haakenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Haakenson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Haakenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather L Haakenson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Haakenson practice?
- Dr. Heather Haakenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Haakenson practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.