Dr. Heather Haley DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
Angel of God
This doctor is AMAZING and passionate!!! Four years ago she had a heart to heart about my daddy's condition while he was in ICU . What I remember is her saying to me "let me try to save his life". I had promised my dad I would never let them do dialysis on him. She was soooo patient and passionate and caring!!!! I swore she was an angel because I could not remember her name. I finally found her online!!! No one else compares to Dr. Haley!! If I ever have kidney issues she will be my go to period!!! She did EVERYTHING she could to help my daddy!

March 5th, 2015
Dr. Haley was the hospice doctor who take care of my mom. She and the staff at SouthernCare were wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a more caring team of people.

March 5th, 2015
Most compassionate doctor around
Dr. Haley is an exceptional nephrologist and hospice medical director. Her bedside manner and medical knowledge are second to none.

January 16th, 2015
I have her for hospice doctor with southern care and biggest problem I have with her is her lack of knowledge of medications and not listening to the patient and the patients needs.

December 10th, 2014
Very caring

July 31st, 2013
She is Great!!
Dr. Haley has got to be one of the friendliest Physicians, I have ever encountered here in Huntsville. Her Office and her, are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They know their Jobs too. If you are ever in need of a great Kidney Doctor, please give her a try...I am very satisfied with her services.

June 13th, 2013
Site Director, Huntsville Site, Florida Tech
Dr. Haley is one of the most conscientious, caring medical professionals I've had the pleasure of knowing. She has consistently provided me with accurate, complete information concerning my condition and the treatments thereof; she genuinely cares and such is evident in her bedside manner. I unreservedly recommend her to anyone needing her medical services.