A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Hammerstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammerstedt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Hammerstedt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerstedt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hammerstedt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Susan Hammerstedt MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather S. Hammerstedt practice?
- Dr. Heather Hammerstedt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Hammerstedt practices Emergency Medicine near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Eagle Emergency Physicians.