Overall Review

October 30th, 2013
Best Dr in Pennsylvania
I would travel 1000 miles if it meant being able to see Dr. Hanzlik. She is the most caring , understanding Dr. I have ever been with. She devotes her time to you. And lets you understand what your concerns are. Have never been rushed out.

March 22nd, 2013
I love my doctor
I always recommend Dr. hanzlik to my family and anyone who is looking for a doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner but not only that, she listens to me when I explain how I feel and so far she has been spot on. She diagnosed me with a broken rib once while an expert kept insisting that I had something wrong with my pancreas. She even came in to the hospital to see me on the day of the Steelers super bowl just so I could be released in time to see the game. She was pregnant and came in with a Steelers shirt on. I hope I never have to change doctors.

March 5th, 2013
Outstanding Doc
Dr. Hanzlik is caring, empathetic, grounded, and incredibly intelligent. She is the perfect mix for a well rounder PCP. My entire family sees her and can't imagine going to anyone else.

November 1st, 2012
True Professional
Dr. Hanzlik has been my PCP for approximately 10 years. She is outstanding in all important areas of her profession. She is extremely accurate in diagnosing and treating medical problems. She is thoughtful and caring and, in my opinion, the best and most professional doctor in the area.