A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Harnly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Harnly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harnly graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harnly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather W Harnly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather W. Harnly practice?
- Dr. Heather Harnly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Harnly practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Little Silver, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.