A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Hartzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Hartzell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Hartzell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartzell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Dianne Hartzell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather D. Hartzell practice?
- Dr. Heather Hartzell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Hartzell practices Ophthalmology near Hazelwood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Hazelwood Ophthalmologists.