Dr. Heather Heiberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Heiberger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2015

DR. HEIBERGER DELIVERS EXCELLENCE AS DOCTOR & SURGEON WITH GREAT COMPASSION - TRUE WOMEN'S ADVOCATE

Dr. Heiberger is an outstanding doctor and female patient advocate who delivered my son. She is my go-to ob-gyne whom I highly recommend for all women on the North Shore. Dr. Heiberger is a highly skilled doctor who is professional, honest, straight-forward, caring and compassionate. Highly recommend.

September 28th, 2013

Highly recommend Dr. Heiberger

Dr. Heiberger is an excellent doctor. Although her wait times are long, when she comes into the room, her attention is totally focused on the patient. She takes time to answer any questions or concerns, she is a comforting person and truly cares about each person. She is proactive when she sees signs of health issues and encourages testing to ensure the patient is taken care of. With her prompting, I got a DEXASCAN and it was discovered I have osteoporosis at age 43. Now I am able to ensure I am doing all I can to make my bones stronger. I am very grateful for Dr. Heiberger being my doctor!

October 19th, 2011

I have 3 syllables for Dr. Heiberger: A-MA-ZING! And this is coming from someone with a serious fear of doctors/check-ups/ and especially all things related to "private parts." I had managed to avoid the OBGYN for years, but started having some issues and needed to be seen. Dr. Heiberger's upbeat and positive demeanor totally put me at ease. I ended up having an endometrial ablation, and she was fantastic during the entire process. I would def. recommend her to others, especially those who are anxious/hesitant about doctors in general.

September 18th, 2011

Heather is an exceptional doctor. She IS what EVERY doctor SHOULD be. Kind, compassionate, approachable, realistic and smart. Too bad there aren't more of her kind. Although it is a business, she never makes you feel like you are her JOB. She also lets you make the decisions but gives you all the facts and options you need to know. I love her so much I have referred my daughters, mother, cousins and friends to her.

June 30th, 2011

Love the doctor, hate the wait

Dr. Heiberger is absolutely great!However, I was very disappointed at my last office visit due to the ridiculous waiting time. I was brought back to the exam room, 5 minutes after my scheduled appt (not bad there). Then I proceeded to wait in the exam room for an additional 50 minutes!!! Not at any point did the nurse or staff indicate that she was behind schedule or check on me, which is completely unacceptable in my opinion. I honestly thought that they forgot about me or she went to deliver a baby. But it was none of the above. Not like I can come out of the exam room to check on the situation with no pants on!

August 1st, 2017